Friday, July 31, 2009

Luchadora Roster For Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL)

Over on my Lucha Women blog, I did an update on the luchadora roster for Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA), so I thought today I'd do an update on the female wrestlers of Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL).
CMLL is a little harder than AAA to get a roster for because unlike AAA, CMLL seems to all but ignore their luchadoras on their website.
So this is as close as I can get to an actual roster...


Amapola - CMLL World Women's Champion since November 16, 2007
Goddess (Aurora)
Hiroka
India Sioux
La Nazi
Lady Apache
Luna Magica
Marcela
La Medusa/Medussa
Mima Shimoda
Princesa Blanca
Princesa Sujei
Rosa Negra
Sahori
Estrella Magica
Lluvia
La Seductora

3 comments:

the Cubs Fan said...

Hi! I actually have a list of this on my website, but it's hard to fine and needs to be cleaned up.

CMLL

Amapola
Crazy Star
Dark Angel
Estrella Magica
Hiroka
La Nazi
La Seductora
Lady Apache
Lluvia
Luna Magica
Marcela
Medussa
Mima Shimoda
Princesa Blanca
Princesa Sujei
Rosa Negra
Sahori
Star Fire
Yezca

I believe Goddess is out of CMLL, but talking about coming back. Medusa, Luna, and India Sioux are busy being new moms, and the impression I got was India was not as likely to be coming back. But I'm not sure. Crazy Star, Star Fire and Rosa Negra are all out with injuries. And there's two women who've wrestle in Guadalajara - Zeuxis and La Magnifica - who haven't gotten the call to the main roster yet.

AAA

Cinthia Moreno
Estrellita
Fabi Apache
Mari Apache
Sexy Star
Tiffany

La Hechicera seems to be something of a regular substitute, so I guess she should be on the list too. Diabolica left in the spring, just after the last time she was on TV, and has talked about trying to get back into CMLL.

SabrebIade said...

Thank you so much!
You are one of the people I look to as an expert in Lucha Libre and I am honored that you would post here!
Thank you for the info.
And everyone else, check out thecubsfans sites, you won't be disappointed!

Unknown said...

Please include in CMLL main roster my personal friend Zeuxis. It is true that she debuted in Guadalajara and appeared 5 times, but hasn't returned there for 3 months. Last friday she made her 3rd appearance in the Arena Mexico so she must be in the list. She has a nice hi5 profile, a MySpace and a short profile in luchawiki.com.

Popular Posts