Sunday, April 4, 2010

Claudia Del Solis - Luchadora


I did a write up on the beautiful Claudia Del Solis on my Women's Pro Wrestling blog, but since she has journeyed into Mexico, I thought I would do an entry on her here as well.
This five foot seven, 170 pound female wrestler is based in Texas and has done a LOT of work for Indy wrestling promotions up here.
She has worked for promotions like Old School Wrestling, World Of Wrestling, Mid South Wrestling, All American Wrestling and many, many more.

But what gets her on this blog is that (if I read her MySpace page right) she has also done some wrestling for Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA) and I have seen where she has worked for Lucha Libre Femenil (LLF) in Mexico.



Twitter account here:
http://twitter.com/ClaudiaDelSolis

No comments:

Popular Posts