Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Taya Valkyrie - Canadian Luchadora

I have done a few write ups on Canadian female wrestler Taya Valkyrie (Kira Forster) not only on my wrestling blogs but on my fitness blogs as well.
Because she's not only a fitness model and fitness competitor, but she was trained by former WWE Superstar Lance Storm at his Storm Wrestling Academy.


Well I fully expected to see her pop up in the WWE, but now I find out she's shown up in Mexico with another Canadian wrestler Pete Powers.
Of course Canadian wrestlers seem to do really well in Mexico, just look at Sarah Stck/Dark Angel/Sarita and Aurora/Goddess.
Taya has worked for Perros del Mal (The Dogs of Evil), International Wrestling Revolution Group (IWRG) and shown up in Asistencia Asesoría y Administración (AAA).
 
Taya Valkyrie - Canadian Luchadora

No comments:

Popular Posts